What is Discipleship?
Discipleship is teaching and training your children in the Word, helping them understand the Truth, and encouraging them to share their faith with others to continue creating disciples for Christ.
The goal of discipleship is to become more like Jesus. In Matthew 28:19, Jesus tells us to “go and make disciples.”
This is a command for all Christians and we should be starting in our homes. Discipleship is how we successfully continue sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ.
What’s Included in the Little Disciples Guide?
- Printable Quarterly Learning Guidebook with learning goals, family challenges, crafts, and more. Each quarter is based on a different theme.
- Membership in a Private Facebook Community of other like-minded Moms who value discipleship with their children. A place for sharing and encouragement.
- Monthly Live Sessions for devotion, encouragement, and sharing extra resources within the private Facebook Community.
“Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.” -Deuteronomy 6:7
Short on time? No problem. The Little Disciples Guide uses Deuteronomy 6:7 as a framework to help you find time in your current schedule to learn more about scripture together as a family.
You can find little moments throughout your day to build in discipleship for your children. The beauty of this program is you can implement it in your own time, in your own way.
Join me on this new journey as we disciple our children together. Introductory pricing for founding members is only $12 per month. As a founding member, your monthly price will never increase.
Who is the Little Disciples Guide for?
The LDG is for Moms who:
- want to make their homes the center of their children’s faith based learning
- are looking for resources to help them teach scripture at home
- want to help their children create a deeper connection with Christ
- aim to instill the Truths of the Bible in their children’s minds and hearts
- desire to create family connections through discipleship at home
- Seek community in Christ, motherhood, and the teachings of the Bible
Why I Created the LDG
After working with children in youth ministry for over a decade and after having my own children, I realized how important it is to disciple at home. The teachings at church should be a supplement to what our children are already learning from their parents.
Searching for resources to help me teach my children showed me how few resources are actually available. I began creating free guides for the holidays and was so pleased to see other families using them together.
I was inspired to continue creating which has led me to creating the Little Disciples Guide. It is my sincere hope that you will join me inside so we can support each other and encourage our children together in Christ.